Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Semler Dermatology is looking for a Cosmetic Nurse Practitioner to join our Landsdowne, VA office in a part time role.
The right candidate for this position is responsible to carry their own schedule with the help of a Medical Assistant and see all patient care and treatments from start to finish. Must be a people person, detail-oriented and attentive. You will support the patients through a variety of treatment recommendations and ensure that they are receiving top of the line services from yourself and our Board-certified Dermatologists.
Our organization values people who have a positive, can-do attitude and are eager to improve themselves through continued learning techniques and sharpening skills.
- Perform non-invasive cosmetic treatments including but not limited to: Injectable toxins and fillers, laser treatments, Thread Lifts, PRF/Micro needling, face and body contouring and other non-invasive treatments.
- Educate clients on all treatments and product offerings in all aspects of the practice including laser treatments and cosmetic surgeries
- Actively promote the med spa, treatments, retail, and available promotions
- Pursue opportunities to upsell by educating clients on additional services.
- Establish and maintain rapport with clients to ensure overall customer service satisfaction of clients and ensure return visits.
- Evaluate client's suitability for all available services/treatments and perform treatments that same day.
- Educate clients on all treatment processes including pre and post-treatment care guidelines.
- Minimum 3 years experience with cosmetic injections
- Experience with multiple injectable brands (Allergan, Galderma, Merz, Jeuveau, RHA)
- RN or higher with current injection certification for practice in Virginia
- Presents a highly professional image
- Takes pride in work and brings a positive attitude each day
Under the direction of the Physician, apply and modify the principles, methods and techniques of medicine to provide comprehensive dermatological services. Diagnose and treat a variety of skin diseases. Work closely with Administrator to ensure comprehensive delivery of services and quality patient care. Cooperate with management to ensure accomplishment of all center objectives. Participate in center growth plans.